Right of Revocation
You are entitled to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons.
The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the date on which you, or a third party designated by you who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the goods. To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us [Vonmählen GmbH, Vor dem Bardowicker Tore 49, 21339 Lüneburg, Germany, telephone number: +49 4131 220 95 0, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org] of your decision to withdraw from this contract with an explicit declaration (e.g. a letter send by post, fax or e-mail). You can use the attached sample revocation form but is not mandatory. You may also complete the form electronically and submit the withdrawal form or any other unambiguous statement on our website www.vonmaehlen.com. If you use of this option, we will immediately (e.g. by e-mail) send you a confirmation of receipt.
To comply with the time limit, it is sufficient if you send notice of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the end of the revocation period.
Unless the parties have agreed otherwise, the right of revocation does not apply to the following contracts:
- Contracts for the supply of goods which are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual choice or destination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer,
- Contracts for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date would quickly be exceeded,
- Contracts for the delivery of sealed goods which, for health or hygiene reasons, are not suitable for return if their seal has been removed after delivery,
- Contracts for the delivery of goods if these have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature,
- Contracts for the supply of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed when the contract was concluded, but which can be supplied at the earliest 30 days after conclusion of the contract and the current value of which depends on fluctuations on the market over which the trader has no influence,
- Contracts for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal has been removed after delivery,
- Contracts for the supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of subscription contracts.
If you revoke this contract, we have to immediately – and at the latest within 14 days from the day on which we received the announcement of your revocation of this contract – refund all payments we received from you, including the costs of delivery, except the additional costs that were incurred if you chose a different type of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery type offered by us. For the refund we will use the same method of payment that you used for the original transaction (unless we explicitly agreed something else with you); in no case will we charge any fees for this refund. We may withhold a refund until we have received the returned goods or until you have shown proof that you have sent back the goods, depending on which occurs first.
You must immediately (and in any case at the latest within 14 days from the day on which you informed us of the revocation of this contract) send back the goods or deliver them to us. The deadline is met if you send off the goods before the end of the revocation period of 14 days.
You shall bear the cost of return shipping.
You are only liable for any potential loss of value of the goods if this loss of value can be attributed to any non-essential handling of the goods for the testing of the quality, properties and functionality by you.
- End of the contract withdraw instructions-
Model withdrawal form
(complete and return this form only if you wish to withdraw from the contract)
Vor dem Bardowicker Tore 49
Fax: +49 (0) 4131 220 95 99
- I/We (*) hereby give notice that I/We (*) withdraw from my/our (*) contract of sale of the following goods (*)/for the provision of the following service (*),
- Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
- Name of consumer(s),
- Address of consumer(s),
- Signature of consumer(s) (only if this form is notified on paper),
(*) Delete as appropriate.